If the game says your memory is full, that means the internal storage on your device is full! Even if you have external storage space left (like on your SD card), the game needs to save in your device's internal disk space.
You will need to free up internal disk space (not the space on the SD card) on your device, so that there is space for the game to save!
If you have an SD card, please try the steps below to move some files from your internal storage to your SD card. The steps may differ slightly depending on your device.
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > My Files.
- Select an option (e.g., Images, Audio, etc.).
- Tap the Menu icon (located in the upper-right).
- Tap Select then select (check) the desired file(s).
- Tap the Menu icon.
- Tap Move.
- Tap SD card.
- Navigate to the preferred folder then select MOVE HERE (located in the upper-right).